We all might use multiple user accounts with different access permissions for accessing the applications, in few cases we either need to switch between the another user account in order to access specific file share folders and application.
Below steps explains how to run applications via different user account:
- Choose the application which you wish to open via different credentials
- Hold down the shift key and right click on the application/program or shortcut which you wish to open via different credential
- Select Run as different user from the context menu
- Enter username and password of the user credential that you would like to run the application and click OK.
We might experience issues in following the same for few applications in windows 10 operating system were run as different user will not be displayed while right clicking the application and we need to follow slight different way as below
- Choose the application which you wish you open via different credentials
- Right click on the application/program and click open the file location
- Now follow the steps mentioned above from step 2.
If you face any issue in following the same or if you have any other tips, feel free to let us know via comments session below.